Sep 4, 2013

Zombicide!: Painted Zombivores group shot

Hello all,
Better get these pictures up before the next shipment hits my doorstep.
Here is a group shot of all the Zombivores I managed to get from the first kickstarter:

Zombicide, Zombivores, painted, Nick, Cholo, Geek, Eagle, Chaz

Brilliant miniatures one and all. My favourtite is Nick, I think.


Anyways, thanks for reading - if you found the post interesting then any comments or tips are greatly appreciated!
Until the next time; stay safe and prepare to slaughter Zombies!

All the best,
Kasper

2 comments:

  1. Lucky number 13 signing in. I should be running a zombie game at my club on Sunday so all zombie bloggers are of interest. Are you a member od the Zombie Bloggers Association?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clint,
      great to have you onboard the zompocalypse express :-). Never heard of that particular Association, will look it up.
      Good luck with your games, may the runners stumble and the abominations only appear when you are ready!
      All the best,
      Kasper

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...